Sunday, July 27, 2008

1st month celebration




















Had Baby Mathias's 1 month celebration today. It was a rowdy affair. So many people and the noise level was horrendous. :-)

Received many pressies even after telling them all not to buy any. Hehehe..... trying to find space to keep all of them. Little baby is sleeping in the room while I type this. Dada has gone to work. Poor thing. I will also work later. Feed baby through the night. Hahaha......

Am feeling much happier already. Luckily not hit by the bad case of post natal blues. Was just a little bit depressed thats all. Am happy again. "A" sneaked me out for a movie last Monday. Felt so much better after the outing and Batman was awesome. Going back to my house tomorrow evening. ;-)

Tues would see me going to the polyclinic with baby then its to the hairdresser's. Can't wait. Happy happy. After that its Sushi Tei with the girls. Looking forward to sashimi. Yum yum.....

All in all I am good once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home