Monday, April 21, 2008

Ms. Bimbo

Been playing Ms. Bimbo. Its a virtual game. Addicted.........please visit the site if brainless like me. ;-)

http://www.missbimbo.com/

been bloating up...... think its water retention big time. Actually the bloat is in my hands. A little on my feet. My hands are painful and crickety. Like old woman like that. Probably water sitting on my bones. Overall everything is ok. Doc says all's good for now. He is growing. I can feel him doing somersaults in my tummy..... Some days I am worried about the size of my tummy. It looks a little small...but doc assures me that baby is the right size. So weird, why then is my tummy so tiny???

Had another weird nightmare this morning. Dreamt I gave birth to baby. Scaryyy!!! Gross. Heezzzz, will the nightmares never cease. Been having sweet cravings. After so many months of avoiding cakes, now I feel like eating them big time. It gets weirder and weirder....

Anyways, I will post again soon. Got tons of pics to post. Just not inclined to.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i played that game too, add me Chloe Germonatto and im only level 6..haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home