Monday, March 10, 2008

Catch up

Its going to be a good week. Gonna go for Korean BBQ this wednesday with the girls. Yum Yum! Can't wait. And after that, we will be checking into Treasure Resort on Friday till Sunday at Sentosa. How cool is that. Its my belated hen's party. Er yar, its a little late. Hehe.... But so nice of them to do it cause I kept saying don't need la. Will take lots of pictures and post them. ;-) We will be doing lots of eating, shopping, lazying...blah blah blah...you know how it is. Lazy weekend at a nice hotel. And then in another week plus it will be my birthday once more! Which means more yum yum food with the girls before heading up to KL the day after my birthday with "A". Nice!!!

Soooo excited.......

Ok enough of the good stuff. On the downside, I am feeling a little worried about little stuff like SID (sudden infant death). Was watching tv last night and while watching LA Ink, there was a customer who wanted a tattoo of her child on her arm as he died from SID. So sad. Makes me worried. Cause there are no specific reasons why they happen. I cannot imagine having carried a child to full term and then losing him like that. My goodness. How does someone cope with that. Scary thought. Think I will be terribly paranoid with my child. Waking up many many times through the night to make sure he is ok. I felt super protective after watching the program. Eekkss.... Huggin my tummy to myself. Like that's possible. Hahaha.....

Had another bad dream last night. So many hidden worries. Sigh. Dreamt "A" left me for someone else. Called him once I woke up at 7am just to hear his voice. He was working. Hehe.... Told him about my dream... He knows I keep getting nightmares... He thought I dreamt something happened to him so that's why I called him. ;-) I called to reassure myself that it was just a dream and that there's nothing to it. I wonder if this is a residual of what happened in the past. Losing someone to another person. Is that why I still get dreams like that even though I am super happy and contented now? Anyways, "A" assured me of my fears when he got back that he won't do that. He is sleeping now. Poor thing. Worked through the night. And he has to work again tomorrow. I seriously hope that this thing blows over quick. He is so tired out having to work constantly. Hardly any rest in between.

Anyways, here are pictures taken sometime back when I went to Pulau Ubin. The bunny is so cute. I so wanted to bring it back but.... can't la. No place to keep it. Sigh...its so cute right?




















The little boy who stays there.




















The wild boar. We fed it sweets and it kept eating it. What a PIG!! And it kept salivating...Yucks!































On another note, we dropped by The V Tea Room sometime back. "Jx" turn to buy us desserts for us buying her birthday dinner. Which I puked out on the way home. What a complete waste of money. Sigh. We went to Ming Jiang and had a super dinner which was wasted on me. Bleah!

Luckily for me, I kept the dessert down. Just couldn't sleep that night cause of the coffee in the teacake. Haha..... But it was really good. Expensive but good. Go if you want somewhere nice to splurge. The ambience is perfect. If you like the Victorian sytle and love drinking tea. They have lovely teacups and teapots. The cutlery is so delicate too. I love it. Here are some of what they serve. Its located at the Esplanade. Super nice!


























































Here's little bun bun sitting on the nice armchair. Hehe....So cute!



































Before that we had gone down to HDB to ballot for our unit. Like I mentioned, we got the unit we wanted but on a slightly lower floor. Here are the specs. Not bad. The flooring and doors given are not bad.




















We opted for the wooden doors too. The cost of the doors would be put into the selling price of the unit as well.




















And here is the mini structure of what our place would look like after its built.
















































The layout of the unit itself.







































Happy happy! Will be going for a movie tonight with "A". :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home