Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lousy

Might not be able to go for the holiday afterall. No thanks to the escape of Mas Selamat. Sigh. So Shitty. My last holidays before giving birth and looks like its to be scraped. Boo hoo hoo. No choice in the matter. ;-(

Super depressing. Other than that, I'm feeling ok. Getting real excited about baby. Bun bun is not very happy. Hehe.... When baby comes, I will not have time to play with her. Wahahahaha....

Still a little on the cranky side but overall ok. "A" is a blessing. ;-) Puts up with my super cranky disposition. I try not to. But sometimes, I just can't help it. He is putting in more hours too at work. Sigh. More time to do as I please by myself. Help!!!! Really hope this blows over quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home