Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snatching the bride

The wedding photos finally!!! Will post them up bit by bit as there's way too many. My gowns and makeup were all done by Golden Horse Awards. That's Helen. Should anyone need a good bridal company, I recommend them. Very good. The make up and gowns were what I wanted. ;-) This particular day started at 4.30am for me. Woke up, bathed, and ate my breakfast before she came at 5.30am. Here we are after the make up. Helen's doing up my hair.




















The kids being KPOH!!! Me entertaining them with my little bun bun.




















My dad doing some blessing before we lowered the veil. After the veil was done, I started feeling hot. It sure was hot having something cover your entire face and head. Aircon also no use.








































Little bro trying to open the door for "A". Hard to open ok but he managed cause he knew he was going to get an Ang bao for opening the door. Hehehe....














Here comes the Groom!!!














His entourage. 6 brothers in all. ;-)














Don't he look handsome today.




















Forced to sing a love song to the bride. Brothers all helped out by singing at the top of their lungs. Hehehe....














Next up was stringing the fruit loops and eating them. But somebody only pretended to eat.... He let them drop to the floor when no one was looking.



























After much fanfare, he finally made it in. I was already sweating like mad in the room already.














At the door at last!!!




















To be con't ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home