Monday, October 15, 2007

Lightning strikes

Lightning struck my office today. At least it struck my server. Not sure what happened. But that there was a loud clap of thunder that sounded more like an explosion. My colleague and I were going like, Wah, so loud. Scary man. Little did we know that it caused our entire network to collapse. So no more internet connection. Bad for me. Cause that would mean that I can't continue with my work. Blah blah. But luckily I did the bulk of the work already so at least I won't die at work tomorrow. Hehe... ;-)

On another note, am looking forward to a sort of reunion with a few of my secondary friends. "R" wife has just given birth and I would be going over to their place for his child's 1 month gathering. A few of my classmates will be going as well. Haven't seen some of them for a very long time. It would be fun. So far we talk online more often. Saw some of them on his wedding but that was only a few. Boy, how the years fly by. Most are married already. With kids somemore lor. "Roll eyes" Goodness, we are all getting old. Freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home