Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cold rock ice cream rocks.

Its another week once more.... Time flies by...my oh my... Just got back from town. Tons of people everywhere... seriously horrendous. "A" mum wanted to get Japanese Black Vinegar. Supposedly good for health. Went all the way to Taka to get it. Had my beef noodles while there. And got my body mist too while I was there. Wanted to get my usual Mar's n Spencer but kinda out of the way... so hopped into Body shop and got the White Mist one. Smells pretty good. Wanted my usual Lavender but Body Shop's Lavender smells a little sour not like Mark n Spencers. Weird. Thought Lavender smells the same. ;-D

Oh. Another nice place for ice cream is Cold Rock at Holland. Nice....they mix your ice cream with many many toppings of your choice. Comes from Australia...Another must try. Two nights in a row that I had ice cream. Thursday night was Cold rock n Friday night was Haagen Dazs Chocolate Foudue. But it wasn't that great. Cold rock was better. One thing about going to Holland is that the car park is always full. Damn annoying. Have to park far away and walk. Stupid planning when they renovated the car park. Why didn't they have a higher multi storey car park. Seriously bad planning.

We had the XO Crab Bee Hoon on Thursday night too at Holland. Still good and yummy. ;-) Its standard is pretty fixed I must say.

Hmm...another resting day at home today. "A" is working night... As for me... I will while away my time by reading and watching silly videos. He promised that we will head down to Joo Chiat tomorrow for mum mum... Guess that's all thats happening this weekend. Been rather edgy this past week. Will try my best to adjust my mood. Must be tired out from work and stuff. Treating "A" a little not well. But I am lucky. He forgives me for my crankiness. Thank goodness for little favours. ;-) But will try my best not to be cranky all the time.

Yeah ok. Will sign out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home