Friday, October 05, 2007

Addiction

I own it that I have been really lazy as of late. Yes, yes, anti social as well. Not sure why. No particular reason. Just like being holed up. I dun really go out. Spend most of my time home. Tired from work on weekdays and want to rest early. Weekends are also spent resting and doing some spring cleaning. Dun have the energy to drag myself out. Too much work. Or perhaps its just me being pampered by "A". Hehe. Have to be chauffered....Ahahahaha.....

Anyways, here I am sitting in front of the comp downloading some Korean songs from my latest craze. The Snow Queen. Another soapy, teary korean drama that I love oh so much. Yes, the kind that makes me cry like mad. Where my eyes get all puffy and swollen like two fishballs. Mayhap its just that I love romantic storylines. Where the male lead cries and does just about everything for the female lead. Sigh, don't we girls all just wish for a male lead in our very own lives that resembles the HIM on screen. Handsome, sensitive, uber romantic, bend over backwards to our every bidding and whim. Sigh.....

Hehe.... of course he don't exist. Its just some fantasy made up in some script writer's brain. I mean come on.... there 's no such person out there....and that's why we watch such shows to pretend for that short short time. Its a feel good theory. ;-)

We pretend for that hour that such a thing exists...we imagine ourselves as the lead actress. Sigh. What a wonderful feeling. I mean, what do you expect from us. We live in a world where our lead actor has a pot belly, bad tempered, who can't be bothered with talking to us except to ask, "have you cooked dinner or I'm hungry! Of course we wanna hide ourselves for that hour imagining ourselves to be in that perfect place. Where he asks whether you are alright and where he does everything in his power to make you happy and not vice versa.... Lalala.... yeps...thats my theory. Okies...enough talk...time to resume my addicitve passion.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u become aunty liow...hahah

-G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home