Wednesday, April 11, 2007

silly

I do not understand why there are such people around but I guess its a fact of life. There will be such people around pulling people down. I have been trying my best not to feel demoralised by the person's attitude and things that person say. Sigh. But its very difficult. Its like only that person can make mistake and everyone else can't make mistakes. Make it sound like we are so stupid and when it happens to that person, it seems like its normal.

I so feel like crying. But I won't. Will just be more careful. ;-(

That person wasn't in the past few days and although I was super busy, I was less stressed out like this. Sigh.

Anyways, enough about that. Almost end of the day. Going home soon.

Tomorrow will be a better day. Or I can always hope. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home