Thursday, March 29, 2007

A year older






















This picture was taken at Lawry's on my birthday last saturday. The girls really got me this time round. Here I was expecting just dinner and drinks. And there they made me carry this large Patrick balloon with my picture on both sides of him telling people that its my birthday and to wish me Happy Birthday.

EMBARRASSING!!!!! At first I didn't even spot the Wish me Happy Birthday till much later. People on the road did actually wish me Happy Birthday to my red face. Sob sob...... Orchard Road leh....Uber crowded with people lor....

And yes, the excitement goes on...after dinner.. we decided to go to Fullerton for Chocolate Buffet. They blind folded me. And yes, they roped in "A". I didn't know. I thought he was with his friend "E" having dinner and walking around. Little did I suspect him. Should have...blimey.

Anyway, we got into a cab with me still blind folded.... I started to suspect a little cause of the driving style....Don't know what prompted me to use my hands to feel around the car... I mean, he was quite smart, he switched the radio station to some really nasty station..... terribly old mandarin songs...wat the... What I felt made my suspicions stronger. They started scolding me for touching around and was told to stop. Baba....

Reached there and after making me think that the manager at the place was giving me some gifts, they finally allowed me to take off my blind fold. And there he was before me...IN CAHOOTS with the girls. Eh, ur always make use of people close to me hor..... And I stupidly never suspect till its too late......SMART HOR!!!!

It was a night to remember I must say. Just like the other birthday where you all got my sis in too...... Should have suspected.... but didn't think so..cause we have been good this past 2 yrs and no such pranks were thought up..... really smoked by u 3...

Here's a BIG THANK YOU for the effort and wasting so much brain cells to think up of ways to make me blur...hahaha.....It is a good memory... ;-D

"J" ur's is next in line hor.....watch out...ahaahaahaahaa......

"A" thank you for going along with them too... ;-) Your day will come soon too hor.... Thank you for the pressies too.... didn't have to buy la, already gave me my birthday present already wat...the Phantom tics...remember???

But I well appreciate it. Anyways, I guess its to make me happy so that I will slog on sunday for you at the BBQ...ahaahaahaaaa.....

;-D

Happy memories..... happy happy....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home