Sunday, March 18, 2007

New environment again

Back from holiday and started on my new job already. Been tiring, learning new things and adapting. But doing ok.

My new work has to do with oil, chem and waste management. We send all these unwanted waste to the plant to get rid of them. I'm with a pretty ok company. The people are nice. Only thing is its a little far off. Its located near Boon Lay, at Tanjong Kling. Travel time down is long but I'm looking at this with the future in mind. Its in the west therefore nearer to where we plan to stay at in the future. "A" stays in the west and would like to continue staying there so in the long run it will be ok I guess.

Nothing much else to say about my new job but that I am learning. Its interesting but loads to learn.

;-D Am happy cause my birthday's coming really soon. And next week Sunday, "A" is organising a BBQ for his friend's. One day after my birthday..haha.... Am helping him lor. So am pretty excited abt this coming weekend. Will be having dinner with the girls too on Sat. ;-P

Okies, will log off now. I still have pics but am too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home