Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dipping over

STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!!!!

Yes its that bad. I have not been able to sleep much ever since I started on the floor. Not that I don't wanna sleep but its more like I can't really sleep. Its the half awake sleep where I know my brain is active and I am aware of what's happening. Sigh..trying to talk myself out of feeling so stressed up. Must remind myself its ok. If I can't pass out of SVC then so be it.

Sigh sigh sigh....

I cried yesterday cause I felt so horribly stressed out. Its not so much the calls but the adherance we have to meet. There's a dashboard that keeps track of everything. Trying to shorten my handling time and after call handling. So freaking tough...Some zones I am still in red while others are in yellow.... must be green green. Then it will be good. Most of everyone else is feeling as stressed as me. Shitty...

Anyways, I am really going to remember not to overstress myself. Its ok I tell myself. The most is find another job lor if cannot make it.

Ok anyways, will be going to take a bath n rest some... knowing I can't sleep and all.... My eyes are like nice and swollen most of the time..I need the weekend.... Need to escape..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home