Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Rough

Hey all again. As I sit here and type this, I am already dozing. Its only 10pm mind you and I am already tired out. TOTALLY!!!! Its been hectic and trying these few days. And its going to get worse. Trust me when I say it will get worse. Let me expound. Day 1 was ok, mostly orientation and light stuff about the company. Got to listen to some really experience people on the floor. Man they were good. Very expert. Will I get there?? I hope so.

Day 2 start of lessons. Studied on products. Learnt that there was to be a test on Thursday on 2 modules. We covered one module that day itself. Day 3 covered another module. Test is tomorrow. Passing mark is 80%!!!! Need to pass. Cause if I don't, its BYE BYE!!! ;-o. I am a little worried. Just completed studying everything. Got a better understanding of the products covered. Hope its enough. Its open book but its dam tough. SHITE!!!

Anyways, here's wishing myself luck tomorrow and that God will pull me thru. Must tell myself...I CAN DO IT!! I CAN!!!! Hehe...

Okies anyways, my training colleagues are pretty nice. There's 12 of us at the moment. Drop out rate is quite high. One of the trainees stay at my area too. Found out today. Haha....So near somemore...just the other side only....Wonder if we have ever bumped into each other without realising it. Anyways, its time to sleep. Got another long day tomorrow. Must Pass must pass......hopefully if I recite this long enough I might convince the test paper too. ;-D

Okies so night night guys and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home