Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back!
























Hi all, am back already. Had been a really good trip. It was an educational one although a little too tiring. I guess we were a little too ambitious. I slept the whole of yesterday. Sleeping off the tiredness. ;-)

Am ok today. Missing loads of food that could not be found over in Vietnam. Ate my fishball noodles and fish slice noodles. Had "A" mum's soup yesterday. Yum Yum. Its nice to be back home. Nice hot shower. Full blast. Sigh, can I be any happier. Got to hug and see "A" after such a long absence. Poor boy, he was missing my presence bad. And yes, I got to hug the little bunny as well. Missed her like mad. The cutey.

Okies, will post up some pics soon. Am in my last week of work. Need to complete my project. And after that, I will have a little more time to post up pictures from my trip. It was an awesome trip.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Ah Mai!! DANCING DANCING!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home