Friday, November 24, 2006

Note




























This note was left on my table to tell me to put up the christmas tree...Waaaaaa!! That's after being hounded by them once I stepped in the house. Jie Jie Ah Mai, can you put up the christmas tree.... all three chimed in a continuous jingle. Snore!!! Man!

Hehe...yeah, put up the Christmas tree already. So tired. "G n G" helped but "M" was being the lazy kid. Didn't wanna help. Pretend dunno how to do it. Lazy to use his hands as usual. Gross!

Very busy today cause of the BOD meeting and luncheon tomorrow plus my nose is running freely. Lalala....

Okies..signing off now... Waiting for "A" to swing by and help me unload the stuff over at the hotel first. Cannot possibly carry so much stuff down tomorrow. One lap top is enough to overwhelm me.. Blame it on my weakness..... ;-P

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Mai!?!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

 
At 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh how come ur site no more song??? =|

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home