Friday, November 03, 2006

Addictions

I have been pretty much bogged down with work thus the silence in this place. ;-) Just finished sending out all the invites for the next luncheon. Had been terribly busy. But now its more back to normal. Thank goodness. Other than work, I have been captivated by Death Note. Been reading the Manga(comic) version of it. More detailed than the show and nontheless exciting. Actually I think its more exciting as its more in depth. Nice!!!

Just downloaded another one called Airgear. Cool! Will be starting to exercise more this weekend. Feel very lethargic probably caused by irregular exercise lately. Hehe... Badminton tomorrow. Bought meself a new pair of joggin shoes too. Time to trek. :-D

Jacin, I have a copy of the comic(Death Note) saved for u already. Will pass to u if I see u on sunday. Yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home