Friday, October 20, 2006

Mundane stuff

I will con't to refrain from posting up my pictures. ;-) There'll be pics of things I do. But not my personal pics. Anyways, it was a good evening last night. Had tution, went to Plaza Sing for dinner, went to spot light, caught The Prestige. Hehe. Was exhausted after that of course but it was an evening well spent. Who else to spend it with but "A". Won't get to see him for the next few days. Busy busy. Him meeting his friends, Family Day on sat at Pasir Ris for me, hanging out with my bro on sun and him working on sat and sun. ;-) I think I will only get to see him on monday night. Mmmm.. I think so. Unless he comes for church on sunday.

Okies, The Prestige is a cool show. A little complicated but I like complicated. Ahahaahaa. Damn it but Hugh Jackman is a handsome guy. Sigh!!! Hehe... ok ok. shall not ruin the show for you if you have not watched it. Its about this two magicians. Pretty cool. Many twists in the story till I was blurred. But well done. ;-)











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home