Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ride of my life

Esctatic!!!! A whooping thrill!!

Thanks to "G" I got to sit in my dream car. It was way better than what I could have ever imagined. Its engine sounded like a purr of a cat. The smoothness of the car as it maneuvered itself in the maze of cars on the road was pure pleasure. Plus the effortless skill of the driver leaves one open jawed with awe. ;-) Hehe.... That's how I would summarise the night.

Let me start from the beginning in case I leave anyone flustered and wondering what am I talking about. I met "G" and his friends together with "A" at the popular Fried Chicken Bee Hoon store. We had a good dinner of chicken wings. Yum Yum... "G's" friends turned out to be really nice and friendly people. EMPAHSISE VERY NICE PEOPLE!!! Eh, I didn't include u hor! Dun be thick skinned... Ahaahahaha... Ya la...

After eating and talking, we proceeded over to goo goo gaa gaa over the stunning car. ;-P I of course snapped pictures like nobody's business..here are the shots of the car. In case you all think that the body of the car has a flame like design, look at it closely again. You might realise then that its actually the silhouette of girl's face and her long long hair. Cool right? I only realise it after standing there for some time. That's how blind I am. Bleah! The driver's girlfriend designed it for him. Really cool.





































































The interior of the car. Both doors could be opened. Nice right?








































He has a supercharger engine (is tt wat its called?). Its been modified. Man, the engine was pure adrenaline rush. He gave me a ride. Hehe...Ok, to be honest, thats what I was looking forward to all evening. And yes, it turns out to be an awesome experience. Compared to the rides I have taken in an Integra and FTO, this wins hands down. Ahahaahahaa... We flew like the wind. He had great control of the car. Zig zagged between cars at a speed of 60 to 150. It was a thrilling ride. He explained some very interesting aspects of the car. Dang it. Makes me want to own one too. But yes, its an expensive hobby. Very expensive.

Think some might wonder if I was scared by the ride. Actually, I was not. I only felt excitment. Hehe... I loved the speed. Dam cool!!!! The roar of the engine was heavenly. The car gripped the surface and you couldn't even feel any lightness. Its well done. The modification that is. Yes, yes, I had my safety belt on. And crashing was the last thing on my mind. Anyways, he was a good driver...Hehe... SMOOTH!!!!!

Its going to be a long time till I forget the rush. :-) Speed rules, but only if you can survive it.

Dun be influenced la. I love cars n anything fast. So please ignore me ok? Dun learn from me. Ahaahaahaa.....

Oh, and once again, a BIG THANK YOU to all who made it possible. Namely, "G", "A" and "G's" friends. And of course the special RX-8. ;-)

"G" ah, u r VERY VERY NICE. Happy???? Hehe.... Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... a-h-e-mm...cough cough..*chokes*

heheh i also must thank you and "A" for the dinner, i also thank you for the opportunity to allow one more friend into my circle of nice friends..i'm talking abt "A" of cos =) anywayz, glad you enjoyed the ride!

-g

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home