Monday, September 25, 2006

My dream car

























This is my dream car or so it is at the moment. :-) I love the sleek lines of this car. And yes yes, I am an ardent fan of Initial D Anime.. I mean, look at the car!

I hope to sit in it one day. Hehehe... its jus a beauty. HOT!!!






















SEXY!!! Yah, a car can be sexy too. Its jus way awesome!!!



















I had wanted to take up driving at the beginning of the yr. But I kinda changed my mind abt it after trying my hand in A's car. I got overstressed n I didn't wanna do it after 2 attempts. Perhaps it was jus that he told me to try parking even before I got used to driving the car round which led to me freezing up. Yea. I kept killing the engine till I gave up. So right now, I am waiting for my chauffer to come pick me up. Sigh! Not very content with that but guess I will wait till I change my mind. I wanna drive, tts a definite. The bloody car looks so appealing. Sigh. Yah. I need to change my mind first, then go do it. And then ...... A want to change car or no?? Ahahahahaaa... I know tt won't happen. ;-S He loves his car.

One day, I will do it. Right now, I think I will focus on the current. Take up a few courses needed for the coming biz. Need to get equipped. Hehe. When there is a need and when i have lesser things on my to do list, it will be done. Maybe by then, I will jus go take the auto one. Ok ok, I know, take the easy way out. But I think its easier la. Anyway, I hate Manual cars. Bleah!

To conclude my entry, I had a good weekend. Spent most of my time on saturday resting, and cleaning up my room. Looks way neater now tt most of my stuff are packed in nice Ikea boxes. Sunday saw me resting in His word. Managed to read a lot more, and Study the Word. It feels refreshing. I had a nice hot pot of Rose Tea as well. Nice!!! But does anyone know if drinking rose tea makes you purge???? cause tt happened to me twice. Hmmmm!! Weird. Oh, thanks to the girls, I have my Rose Bud Tea. I loved it and enjoyed it tremendously. I have Lavender Tea in the office too. N yes, I had another big glass of it just now, thats why I purged again. Anyone knows????

My mum said it has slimming effects.. Have meh??? I didn't know. I thought its for relaxing right? I offered her last night and tts wat she said. (Scratch scratch)

Anyways, its almost the end of the day, and I am feeling much better than last week. Not so tired out. Its been good. And yes, the new maid is in. Thank goodness, I dun think I can go on pretending not to see the mess any longer. Hehe...

My dad's been at it again. Screaming at the kids and all. I hate seeing n hearing it. It reminds me too much of how he treated me when i was younger. And it pains me to see the kids suffering the same thing. Cause I know how traumatising it is plus its effects are long lasting.

Some ppl wonder why I am not super confident and super vocal. Its cause of that. I try very hard but its very difficult after all that emotional and psychological pummeling. And I sure dun want them to turn out like me. Sigh. It sucks. I wish he would stop it.

Ok, enough of this. Time to clear up more work n sign out for the day. Tomorrow's another beautiful day to look forward to.

Appreciate each day as if there's no tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home