Tuesday, September 19, 2006

fatigue

























its been a long long day for me. first of all, i couldnt wake up. hard time trying to fight my fatigue. manage to get into the office by 10plus. embarrassingly late. ran to the post office to send out the audited accounts. sent off namecards. then headed back to the office. it was a hot n long walk over to bras basah. only comforting thing was the men in uniform outside. there were many outside the parliament house today. ;-) n yes, i got to talk to my baby.

mmm...came back, headed out for lunch wit the guys. had an ok lunch. when i came back. hardly warmed my seat when i left for towner. needed to go to the bank n pass some stuff to A. did my urine test too. long overdue. probably nothing to it. jus routine cause of the frequent infection n bleedin i have been getting. ;-) still ok i guess. but i feel tired out. will be heading over to the girl's place after work...

have been thinkin abt quitting. want something tt will be more flexible if not do something more creative. set up my own place to sell some stuff. but first. i need to get down to doing it. lets plan. n start creating the stuff.

i hope my baby will suppor me in this. i have applied for teaching. still waiting. i have not applied for anything else. if it doesnt fall thru..i hope it does... i will jus quit n do parttime.. n tution. n design my stuff. if possible. i want to experiment n see if it is possible.

one last thing before i go. i do not know abt this but if someone comes to u for counselling....wouldn't they expect it to be confidential. they wouldn't want u to be telling other ppl abt their problems yea. n this is wat this person did. i feel its so unprofessional. i didn't comment when that person talked abt it..but i think its stinks. stink big time. ass.

plus the fact tt u have a standing in church. all the more u shouldnt talk abt it. i wouldnt wanna share my thots with this person anymore...cause u never know who they will talk too. tts so scary.

ok. i am going to get back to my work. its a dam long day. i wanna rest my brain but i can't. cross my fingers n hope God will pull thru the teaching job. its my 5th or 6th application. i really wanna teach the little ones...n play a part in their foundation building. but if its not possible, i will see where the road takes me. n i am definitely going to Vietnam in December with the girls. so tts when i will stop work. then part time n tution till watever comes.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...some plans you got there..hope it works for you. Pray and go with God's guiding hand, take note of His mysterious ways that will lead you to happiness. you will find more joy in praising Him =))

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

hehe...thanks loads!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home