Friday, September 29, 2006

Sushi

Food is one of my favourite past time. I love eating and love looking for good food. Terrible habit I know but I cannot stop it. At least I do not live just to eat. Hehe... Yea, many of my friends can't stand me cause I eat and eat but do not seem to put on weight. Its not like I want it this way but, its like that. ;-) Ooopppss!

This is one of my favourite places to eat at the moment. I used to like Sakae but their standard seems to be dropping. Only time I visit Sakae these days is the Sentosa branch. Quieter and I can enjoy the sea breeze at the same time. Other than that I seldom go anymore. Ok back to the place I like visiting these days. Its non other than Sushi Tei. Their seafood is fresh and I like their varieties. :-D yum yum.

Look at the Chawanmushi that comes with fish roe.

Yummylicious!!!!!!




























I love Udon too but the ones at Sakae are soft and not nice. I hardly eat it when I am there. But the ones in Sushi Tei are nice and QQ. Hehe.. U know what QQ means? Soft but it has a springy bite to it. (salivating) The Beef Udon is good. A must try if you love Udon.


























Another good dish is this salad. Its refreshingly good. The sharp tangy sauce is a good combination with the salad. Plus the salmon and other seafood is uber fresh. Thumbs up!!


























Their Salmon Belly Soup is also a must try. Those who love salmon will also realise that the best part is the belly. The fat on the belly makes it the best tasting. ;-)


























This is but a few of the good stuff. I didn't take a pic of the Unagi Don. (Unagi means eels) Its fantastic too. I couldn't possibly eat so much in one sitting so next time I will intro more. :-)

The food is great. The branch I visited is the one in Raffles City. It nice and quiet even with so many people. Many cosy nooks and corners are available for privacy. U dun feel like you are sitting among tons of people and feeling uncomfortable about talking. So its good for conversation. I liked the ambiance they set in the place. Go n try it out when free. You will like it too I suspect.

6 Comments:

At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea eat some more hor! eat eat eat zzzz =.="

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh good post! the food sure looks good! wa now i'm hungry...

-g

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

ahaahaaaha....FATSO "G"! Its good. Go try la!

Jacin...hehe...u eat more too!!!

 
At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh... call me fatso, watch the bunny!
stew stew stew!

 
At 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx u every week eat so much lei

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

I LOVE FOOD!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home