Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smooth

I am estatic! Why? Cause "G" says that he can get me a ride in a RX-8. Woot woot!!! (screams long and hard) Yippee!!! I am thrilled. Hehe. According to him, he has a couple of friends who drive them. Boy, am I holding you to ur promise "G"!! You hear me! (smack smack) ;-) Itching to hear the engine.

So happy...... (silly grin on face)

Other than that nothing much to be thrilled about. Its been boring. Not sure why I am feeling bored. Not saying that he is boring but his schedule is pretty much that. Sigh!!! It affects me and yikes, I start to behave weirdly. Like last evening for example, we had plans to go to the Chinese Garden to carry lantern, but in the end, I just didnt feel like it anymore. So we went to Chomp Chomp instead. Heezzz!!! Help!!

There's nothing to do in Singapore too. I mean, there's only so many places to go to at night. Nothing much exciting going on. (roll eyes) We need to go pick up a hobby together cause this is killing me. Its too mundane, everytime we meet, its either to eat, or to eat. So you see how boring it actually gets. Blah blah blah....

Enough complaining today I guess. Its time to feel cheerful, if thats possible. :-(

One last thought. Its not that I dun love him. I do and its quite a fair bit. But I can't help feeling frustrated. Cause I know he is too nice to me. He pampers me quite a lot. Am I nice enough to him? I think I am. But am I really?? "A" wanna feedback??

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

P, u r realli nice and wonderful.


from A ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home