Monday, October 02, 2006

Queen of crankiness

I notice that I am getting a little cranky in general. Need to work on it. Sigh! Very easily irrtated by "A". And yes, he is bearing the brunt of it. I am not sure why? But it has to stop. I do not like feeling this way. I was extremely highly irritated on saturday. Probably cause I didn't want to waste my weekend. Those who work the entire week will feel this way I guess. So being me, I wanted to get out the house early. Not extremely early but not till afternoon la.

So anyways, as usual we didn't leave till 4pm. Dam, that's more than half the day gone for me. Or so my mind thinks. SHITE!!! Heez. Ok, so we went to visit his uncle who was warded in hospital. I was fine with that, but of course as expected, it took a long time. And his parents decided to stay on for a longer time. I was getting depressed by then. I am not without feelings but, dam I was feeling selfish since my day is disappearing fast. I wait 5 long days for the weekend and when it comes, it gets wasted away. "A" does not understand this feeling cause he works 2 full days and then he gets his 2 day offs. Its tiring work. But he doesn't wait for the 5 long days before u get time to play. Sigh! So he doesn't get why I am so sensitive about my weekends. I can't stand not doing anything and just waste it on sleepin. A little sleeping is fine, but not thruout.

So lucky for me, his mum said its ok, that we should go off and do our stuff as they intend to stay on. But by then, my delicate balance was way off. I had on a sour face. Didn't even know where to go anymore. In the end, we went over to Changi Village for dinner and went home. Wasn't in the mood to go out or do anything else already. Plus I had to get up early the next day as i was on duty in church. Bleah!

I am mean! I know, I know. But I just feel so annoyed.

Tell me, am I being unreasonable?? I don't make a big scene, but u can tell from my expression la. N I can very cold when angry. Sigh!

Ok, that said, the night before was a better evening. We went to Fisherman's Wharf. Near my office for dinner. The fish is uber fresh. Similar to the ones in Australia. Backed up by the few who went to eat before. Eg: a British man ("W"), my boss, and ("P"). Its pretty good value as well. Their Fish n Chips goes for $6.50. Its a big portion with chips or fries. There is a difference. Learnt it when I ate there the first time. Chips are fries that are fresh and fried, while fries are frozen fries that are fried. Its a little crunchier. Hehe... Interesting right. Yeps. The fish is the bestest. No fishy smell or taste. And its all freshness. It is served in a basket. Cute! Truly! Fantastic. A must try. Its directly opposite Clarke Quay Station.



























We had the oysters too. It goes for $2.5o per oyster for half a dozen. Erm, I forgot to take a pic before wolfing it down. Apologies!! :-p Its fresh. Nice and sweet smelling stuff. Some places serve unfresh ones. Bleah!

























Last but not least, I took a picture of their menu. In case u all wanted to have a look at it before attempting a visit. Its run by non Singaporeans. Not sure of their nationalities, but somewhere from the western world. ;-) Well run and a pretty good establishment I will say.





























This blog is not going to turn into some food review. Its just that I love food and thought to share as well where I go to. In case u find it interesting too. ;-)

My mood is ok for now. I am balanced and feeling good. I had a heavy lunch too of Beef noodles and McDonald's french fries. Sigh. Fattening I know, but couldn't help it. "J" is wondering why I am eating so much today. Just feeling very hungry. I do not know why. Ahaahaahaaa.....

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe eating is way for you to distress bah A wont uderstand yur feelings until u tell him abt it? hmm... maybe all day work just make you wanna do yur own stuff you are not being selfish it is the stress and work that made u feel that way RELAC LAHS!

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

mmmm..maybe...dunno..well.... i told him...its just him..... sigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home