Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frizzle Frazzle

Mentally tired out. As in very frizzled frazzled. Sudden influx of work as a last minute seminar is headed by us. I am totally wiped out. Non stop emails and calls. Swamped that's what it is. I am wishing for the end of the day right now where I can go home and rest. I so need a good rest. Well, only thing keeping me sane is thoughts of the weekend. "A" is not working at all this weekend. How rare! We get to spend a little more time together after he spends the morning and afternoon sleeping on saturday. :-) I am happy!!!! Hopefully we spend it constructively. We will be going to the Open movie screening over at Padang on Saturday. Yippeee!!! Complimentary tickets somemore.

Mmmmm..... Bunny is teething at the moment. Hehe... OK OK....she's my imaginary bunny ok. That's her you see on my profile. So cutsy right? "A" started this. He made her start biting me. Teething so yea. But she has no teeth..Wahaahahaaa.

Tired tired. Can't stop complaining. Feels a little better when I listen to music as I work. If not, I will go insane. Literally. Madness!!!! Well, I just hope it all goes smoothly. Please do not mess it up. Bleah! Its next week. So yea. Snore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home