Monday, October 16, 2006

Married

Saturday saw me attending yet another friend's wedding. It was a nice affair. I usually do not like attending wedding dinners as I find them terribly impersonal. There's always a lack of warmness. So I was bracing myself for a long night of boredom. But as it turned out, the people at my table were pretty fun. And yes, we kinda knew each other cause our names had been mentioned many times by "J" to each other. Haha. So funny. We were going like, oh you are"T" or you are "C". I introduced myself with my short name so "C" was going .... mmmm...I heard about "P" (long name) ..... Which made me introduce my long name to all on the table. Haha.... So we actually heard about each other before we met.

My table officially had 8 people but 3 were helpers so they hardly sat down to eat much. The five of us had a good time stuffing our face. Especially "T". He ate like non stop. ;-) The only person I really knew was "Y". We were together in University with "J". Mmm...anyways, It was the most enjoyable dinner I had in a long time. Food was pretty good, just that I had already stuffed my face before going down. Was hungry therefore I ate dinner with "A" at his place cause his mum cooked. I even had rice. So imagine me trying to push down a many course dinner after tt. Sigh!! Bad idea. Had nice red wine too. From Australia. Wasn't taking much notice of the name of it when it was mentioned. Hehe....

The deco was nice. Black table cloth. Nice!!! Unconventional. Think she spent a bomb. Now I wonder if I gave enough. Sigh!

Anyways, by the time dinner ended, we felt like we knew each other for a long time. Exchanged emails so that I could forward the photos taken. ;-) I staggered home after the dinner. So full....

Photos have been deleted. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home