Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fifi Designs

I have started what I had wanted to do in a long while. Its still in its infancy stage so no laughing please. You are welcome to give your feedback. I would very much appreciate them. For the moment, the designs are still pretty limited. Will expand it soon. So please take a look and see if any of you like the designs. If you do, let me know. I am selling them hor. Not giving them away. Hopefully it will take off.

Self ADVERTISING!!!!

Please check out this website:
  • Fifi Designs


  • I hope you like the designs and perhaps spread the word around when it has better designs. ;-)

    I am fifi la ok.

    3 Comments:

    At 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okies no problems. Ur designs looks cool.


    A ;-)

     
    At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well done. It a great start. Hope more will come and love ur design.

    A ;-)

     
    At 5:04 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

    eh...isn't it redundant for u to praise me...bias la.....ahaahaahaa....

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home