Thursday, November 02, 2006

End of the path

I have RESIGNED!!!!

Officially over in a month plus. Finally made the step into the unknown. Was kinda scary making the decision and telling the boss. But it was okies. Now to look forward to holiday in Vietnam before coming back to look for a new job. If I can find one before I go that will wait till Jan to start would be the best but if not, I guess its still fine. ;-)

I feel like a load is lifted off me. The decision is made n settled. Now to stop worrying about getting a new job and expenses problem. Will cope but a job is good. Especially one tt is rewarding and challenging.

Me resigning my job is shared with u who read my blog. But lets jus keep this quiet and not talk abt it to everyone. I dun wanna everyone to be discussing this. You know what I mean. I made a decision and I am still thinking about what I wanna be embarking on next. So yea. Dun wan anyone to influence my thinking. Blah blah.....

Signing out...in good mood.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

orh okie lor then every thurday you dont have to go to work super early hehe... no matter what you do i will support

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

Thanks Jacin. It means so much to me to have ur support. ;-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home