Thursday, November 09, 2006

Truly Asia

Talking about the trip into J.B. We took some pics while there. Lunch was at some Jap place. Actually I think it was a bad decision. Hehe... We went to Jusco. Bad idea too. Someone said it was huge and nice ...blah blah blah... so conned. Its just like Singapore. Same kinda retail shop. Now why would I want that??? I can stay in Singapore mah. Its not that much cheaper too. I think its the same. ;-(

So yea.... They dun have Vinci too...SOB SOB!!

The only thing nice about the Jap place is the nice chair...

Well we walked around till evening before proceeding over to Taman Sentosa. Not the place I was thinking of...Hehe...dunno the name of the place I frequent. Need to ask my dad again. But there's alot of food at Taman Sentosa too. So not too bad.... We had chinese food. I ordered Tua Tow but no more so the waitress asked if we would like to try this other shell fish. I thought it ok but it looks like worms to me... couldn't quite make myself eat it. Arrgghh!!! "A" ate them all. ;-(





(Worms)
Haha












(Kang Kong)












Black mee
(Fried Hokkien Mee)















(Frog leg in
Chicken of Essence)
















That's the dishes we ordered. Quite good. We had a bottle of Heineken too. Nice! Burp!

We were really lucky. It was a clear day at the customs while going in and coming back. Happy!

Sat is good...but dun think about doing it on a Sunday. It won't be this clear that's for certain. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you 2 very funny! hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home