Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Get outta my life

The weekend was pretty much ok. Marred by the fact tt I had a terrific headache and cramps on Sunday. Spoiler! Other than tt I spent good time with "A" and "The Girls"!

There's this person, let's name him "Annoying" who don't seem to understand that people do not really give a damn about him. Get on and get a life. Sent me some song. Its just pathetic. First of all I am once again going to say this if in case YOU are reading this. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So here's my few cents worth.

I do not care about what you are feeling right now.
I am disgusted totally about how immature you are.
I want you totally gone from my sight.
I am SELFISH. Yes I am.
I do not care how poor thing you are.
I basically do not CARE!!!

GET IT!!!!

I am usually a nice, easy going person. But you push it too far. I simply cannot stand and abide people like you. Pick yourself up, GET A BLOODY life! I do not owe u a damn thing.

I DO NOT EVEN LIKE YOU! Hear that. I CAN'T STAND YOU. And please stop being such a LOSER!!!!!

LOSER!!!!!!!!



To those of you who read my blog periodically, I am terribly sorry about this explosion. Its just that I am totally grossed out by this person. Sent me some song supposing to take the lyrics as what he wants to say to me. Spoilt my day when I saw it. I forwarded it to "A" who had a good laugh... at my expense. Smack!

Why do some people just not get the point. I dun like you. Others dun like you cause you have a problem. We tried. Trust us. We really tried.

And I never wanna be with you. Understand. I am way too happy with "A".

Ya.... after that unnecessary rant. I feel better already. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home