Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Jitters

Going down for an interview tomorrow. Nervous nervous. I think its good to go with an open mind. I mean, they are interviewing me. But I will also interview them. Ahaahaahaa... Better remember to dress decently. ;-)

Mmmmm..weekends coming too. Think I am heading into J.B again. The last round was fun. But that's after the wedding assignment. Hope we manage to clear it quick and get more professional. Hehe..

I am also trying to clear as much of my work here before I leave in December. ;-) Lalalala.... Will leave a nice portfolio before I leave.

Other than that nothing much at the moment. Oh, my earrings have been suspended for the moment. Too busy n tired out. Guess I will resume in January or when I have time.

I am itching to go to a club but haven't been able to squeeze the time in. Sigh!!! The last good dance I had was on my birthday and that was eons ago. Sigh. ANDY!!!! Where in the world are you. Guess he is as busy as me. Hehe.... I still go chill out but just no dancing. My feet are itching. ;-D

Soon soon I guess..Anyone??? Er, but you have to be old enough la ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home