Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Unravelling

I have been feeling a little uneasy. I guess its just me being me and worrying about stuff. I am trying not to be all wound up but I guess that's a bit tough. My aunts have asked me to give some thought to joining them. I am not sure but if nothing turns up in the horizon by Jan, I might just go and open my mind to it a little. But I really do not see myself doing that cause of my character. My cousin has also joined the biz. Heez. .................

Monotonous work really takes a toil on the body. Been here all day doing powerpoints and my eyes, brain and body ache like mad. Is it age? Or its just sitting in a position for too long while working. Sigh! I feel so dam old. Haha. ...............

Had a first huge quarrel with "A" on sat. Over a very tiny little thing. Just the way he reacted that irked me loads. So yea, we each gave our own piece and pulled a black face during breakfast before the wedding preparations on saturday. I went over to the church first as the girls' reached already. Left him at the coffeeshop. But it was over in a while. Within a half hour. I went over and asked him how long he wanted to keep this up. And yea, we were fine after that. Funny.... cause it was such a silly thing but I guess each of us had our way of reacting. That's the difference between him and me. I am more stubborn too I guess. But its just not worth getting upset with each other for long........

We took another trip to J.B on sat after the work was done too. This time round, we brought his parents in too. Its his dad's first time out of Singapore. I was pretty surprised he came along. He has never gone out of Singapore. As in NEVER!!! ;-) But we had a good time walking around. This time we drove in. More familiar with the roads. I still remember the way too. Used to go quite often with my dad so yea. We went to City Square first and made our way over to Holiday Plaza. I bought more food stuff this round. Yum yum.... and yes, I bought some vintage looking shoes and top. I love it... but I am sure most of you would say its popo. Yah yah..watever. Bleah!

We came back in the evening to make it for dinner with my entire family. It was my grandad's birthday anniversary so family gathering. Had dinner at Clover Rise and spent some time with the extended family. The kids had a good time eating the marshmallow lollipops I got for them. They seldom get to eat any of such stuff. It was a joy watching them. ;-D

Didn't do much on Sunday. Rested most of the day away and then dinner with "A's" parents. We had fish steamboat before heading back. Watched Crank. Errr...I would suggest giving that a skip. Its messy and filled with mindless violence and other unmentionables. Hmmm...thot it was a good show since it was the actor who acted in Transporter. Blimey! It was a messy, no plot show. Sigh! Yea, so dun bother with it. Really!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa...your music is making me crazy! tew tew tew tew!! dancing dancing!! yeah yeah!!

Anyway, yeah don keep the anger, peace la...tew tew tew!! dancing dancing!!

-g

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home