Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Read consistently

I feel so miserable. My nose has been running non stop like forever lor. Since last week. Its really getting on my nerves big time.

Well anyways, I had lunch with my mum and "A" just now at Sushi Tei. Nice food. But lousy nose. Sick sick. My bad I guess. I keep running in the rain. Should stop it, then perhaps the nose will stop.

Thing I need to do this week: Read the bible consistently everyday. 4 chapters a day at least. Must do that.

I am doing this must do thing every week to ensure I get back on track. I am sick of being so half past six. There really isn't much time for me to delay. Time is short and what am I doing. Some might argue that we have all the time in the world. But we really do not. What have I been doing getting lost in the world. Yeah, between me and God is this huge thing called the Devil who is doing his best to distract me from getting closer to God. Thing is, its hurting Jesus so much. This rejection of mine. But like I said, its very tough. So distracting. I was reading this book called "I saw Heaven" and I realised that I must be making Jesus very sad with my lifestyle. But its so difficult. Sigh. Need to start making small steps like reading and praying consistently. This book is about this writer (Roberts Liardon) who was brought to heaven by Jesus and given a tour as well. I guess I lost track of my direction in life and got too disturbed by the now. I forgot abt my eventual home and what I was working towards. I know that I want to be going to heaven in the end. And of course we all want our reward in heaven as well. So why should I worry about my rewards here when I can have it for eternity. Of course it is nice to have it all now. But its not permanent. Why slog for something that will rot. And not work on things of eternity. Don't that have more value. Just cause we can't see it now doesn't mean that its not there. I believe that we will all go there one day. By faith in Christ we will have eternal life. So what am I doing? Stop dragging my feet and being distracted. Time to put God first in my life again. No more dwaddling. Its disgusting. I do not have forever. Time is limited. And it is now thats important. He is coming back really soon. No time left.

Thinking out loud.

Anyways, its good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home