Monday, December 11, 2006

Rain drops keep falling from my nose

I AM SICK!!!!!!! Actually let me rephrase that. I am still sick. Remember the running nose. Yes, its still around. On off I get it and now its evolved to a sore throat too. Finally went to the doc's. Yes yes, that's for being stubborn. This sucks cause I am leaving for Vietnam tomorrow. SHIT!!! And I feel like hell. ;-(

And what with all the typhoons hitting Vietnam. AArrgghhhh!!!

I feel so miserable. I just hope it clears up really soon. How to enjoy my holiday like that. ASSSSS!!!

Gripe gripe. Yeah. I hardly slept much last night cause the throat was causing so much pain and I couldn't sleep. It was the half awake kinda sleep. Feel so disorientated. Feel like something is missing. Bleah!

Heez.... so sick.

I dun even know why I keep getting the flu. Is something wrong with me?? Sickee "P". Haha..

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain rain go away in ur nose and i hope u get well soon and hav a great and wonderful holiday in Vietnam.

A

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger andrea said...

jeeze!! you r always sick!! low immune system? I never get sick.. :) yay.. (thats what happens when you live up north, you catch all the cold when you r young, then you have the antibodies for it when you are older :) )

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh take some vitamin C and take care la...bisH

-g

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home