Friday, December 29, 2006

Down time

Its been horrific with the internet down. ;-O I am surprised at how dependent we are on the internet. I couldn't do much without it. ;-)

Now that its more or less back, I am able to complete my work. Today's my last day here!!! Am really looking forward to a few days of no work. Nice! At least it sounds nice to me now. I do have an interview that I would be going for as well. Perhaps by then a few more. I am not very clear on what I wanna be doing so I am just going to try out a few stuff. Am praying to God to lead me. So am not overly anxious. I won't be until say end of the month. Hehe.

I totally forgot abt not puttin my pic up..so yea, the previous pic will have to go. ;-D Will post up pics of Saigon right after this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home