Monday, January 15, 2007

Nailed it

A depressing evening it is.Was rather depressed earlier on. I did well on the test again. But it was very stressful and quite difficult this time round. Heart was doing a massive dance after the paper. So worried not enough time to complete it. Made 94%. 1 half wrong. Hehe......

Anyways, depressiveness came about cause of the lack of fun over the weekend. And someone's out for dinner today too. Supposedly time to see him cause it is his off day but well...And tomorrow, I can't go out to have fun too although it is his off ....cause I gotta study for the 2 modules on wednesday. Another heavy weight test. Today's test also one failure. Retest tomorrow. If he fails it again, he won't be able to con't. Scary lor.

Topics are getting harder and harder. You will be so surprised that things we take for granted in the banking industry is actually this tough. Perhaps its also the overload on products. Too many. Manzzz.

Am tired out too....mentally exhausted too. Went to Sakae for dinner by myself just now at Toa Payoh cause I alight there. Bought myself my hair dryer brush. The sides of my hair keep curling out cause of the old curls. So annoying. Even blowing it with a hairdryer doesn't work so had to go get the brush finally. Got that at Courts. Went walking around too. Got "A" something too. And as my face moisturizer is running out, I got one too. Made my way home after that.

So am going to take a shower now and sit down to an hour of studying before sleeping. So dam tired already. No more than an hour cause I am sure I am going to fall over really soon.

Perhaps I am pushing myself too hard too. I expect myself to do well. I am trying to get all 90% and above at least. That's what I am aiming for. Yea...

Anyways, thats it for today.....

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM , Blogger andrea said...

good luck on the next exams. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home