Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A typical day

6.ooam ring ring

6.30am drag myself out of bed finally after a long struggle (this varies, some days I manage to
get out at 6 or 6.15am

6.31am a blast of hot water hits my face as I do my favourite thing of the day

6.45am normal routine, blow dry hair, moisturise, make up

7.15am time for the 15 mins walk thru the canal

7.40am up the bus and thru Singapore's hottest zone (starts with a G with lots of good food)

8.20am stagger into office stoned faced

8.45am lessons start proper (sometimes this don't start till say 9.00am)

10.30am depends on situations, some days am drowsy, some days hungry, some days just plain
tired

12.30pm LUNCH!!!!!

1.45pm resume classes (this is considered good, my lunch would only be 45 mins when I get to
the floor

3.40pm break time again, usually want to snore by now

6.00pm HOME!!!!

6.15pm board the bus thru the busy town again

7.00pm walk by the canal, this time can't wait to get home

7.20pm am home at last (then its dinner, stoning, sleeping)

10.00pm thereabouts I start heading for bed, some days I sleep at 11pm but its sleepiness
prevails
6.00am day restarted again


this is my usual routine these days. mmmm if I look at it, I hardly have time for anything else everyday. So dam exhausted. But am still happy. My mind is used to its max.

Yea.....ok.

Time for me to go stone.....

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Blogger andrea said...

wow.. busy days...
and i thought i was busy all the time.. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home