Thursday, May 17, 2007

Boring

Unentertaining it is. There's nothing going on right now and nothing much I wanna blog about. Other than being plagued by bad dreams every night, nothing else exciting seems to be around the corner.

Brought my mum out for dinner last night. My mum as in the one who gave birth to me. We went to Holland Village for XO Bee Hoon Crab. Food was as usual good. She enjoyed the food much. Mmmm..this Sat might or might not head into JB. Lets see how the response is. "A's" friends that is. Sunday will be bringing my mum n brother to Hong Xin for Dim Sum. Other than that, nothing else. Working this Sat. Switched with my colleague. Cause of the problem we faced with the suspension here.

See there's nothing entertaining about me right now. I work, go home, eat dinner, watch tv and slump into bed. All in good order. Am so tired out everyday. Hectic hectic. Anyway, lunch break is ending soon. So will sign out here.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa...eh your life becoming mechanical leh....you need a break like a real holiday to somewhere far! how about north pole...there got penguins leh...=)

-G

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home