Friday, June 15, 2007

Update

Office Politics. Its everywhere I suppose. No matter where you go, it exists. There's loads of it at my work place. I am quite sick of it. Its tremendously silly.

People talking about each other. Nit picking constantly. It is most annoying. I am lucky I am situated behind and away from most other people. Therefore, I can concentrate on my work. Its a lot of paperwork each day but I do enjoy it. The day passes by so quickly cause I have my hands full. The week just fly by too. Before I know it, its Friday again. I just got confirmed too. Its been three months already. That's super fast. I feel like I have been here for ages. I have learnt so much about the industry. Its pretty interesting. ;-)

Other than the politics, I like working here. Am looking forward to the short holiday in Vietnam. Am pretty excited to go back. Especially to Dalat. Am going to Ho Chi Minh and Dalat. "A" and his friend + girlfriend is going too. I remember the lovely weather and scenery in Dalat. So nice!

Will end off here as I am pretty tired out by the day at work. Gotta work tomorrow too. Have been working consecutively 3 Saturdays. Can't wait for my Saturday off. Exhausted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home