Saturday, October 13, 2007

This is just something I would like to run around in my head. Kept thinking about this cause we talked about this. Meaning my friends and I. They mentioned that they don't see me having huge arguments with "A". In the past while I was with my previous boyfriend. They saw me arguing with him many times and very bad ones. I too remember having many major quarrels with him. It was bad I tell you. We would argue so badly that I remember throwing my ring at him many many times. Thinking back now, I do not know why it was like that.

I mean, looking at me and "A" now, we hardly have a major fight. So looking back at how bad I behaved last time shocks me. Perhaps its just that we were both unsuitable for each other cause of our temperaments. Perhaps I have grown more matured. I don't know. But I am so much happier with "A". Really happy. Of course I do get annoyed with him and him with me. But we don't have major quarrels. Perhaps its also cause he is more easy going. He takes my nonsense sometimes cause he knows thats how I am. But I don't really argue with him over ridiculously silly things.

So all in all. I must say that I have found a gem. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger Cª+he®iNe said...

same here. i used to be SERIOUSLY hot-tempered.
ok la, not that i've improved much anyway. hehe.

he really can tolerate my eccentric nonsense.
but he's quite full of shit though.
makes me feel like a joke sometimes. bah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home