Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good news

Took half day on Friday as it was "A" brother's birthday and was supposed to go collect his cake and since "A" is driving the car, might as well take half the day off to play as well and leave earlier for dinner. Went Ikea and had a super fun time looking at what we want for our place soon. We balloted for the quarterly 4 rooms and bigger flats and was shortlisted. Will have to go down in November to select. Hopefully the flat that we want will not be selected by others before us. Pretty good location. Getting excited about getting our own place at the same time, I realise that its a lot of money too. Hehe... Will be signing up for the pre marriage course too. Its one of those listed by MCYS. Its more flexible for "A" as its appointment for 4 sessions just the 2 of us and the coordinator. Nice! Things seem to be going smooth all of a sudden. ;-)

For his brother's birthday cake, I ordered from Awfully Chocolate. Their Rum and Cherry Chocolate Cake. Yummy! Its fantastically good. Here are some pics of it.












































I only managed to share a slice with "A" cause I was too filled up by dinner. We had peking duck and suckling pig. Man..So freaking overfed. Food was good. We were looking at their menu and discussing that we could hold our wedding dinner there. Deco is damn cheena. But the food is very good. One or the other. Must think about it.

Oh, my recent buy after watching The Snow Queen is the products from Beauty Credit. The foundation is good. It doesn't weigh on the skin and feels very light. And the blusher is oh so sweet. I love the packaging. Just look at it. So super sweet.

























































Finally after so long, little bunny has a carrot. Thanks to "J". Hehe. We cut it off the other bunny she gave me....hahahaha...... That's her and her little carrot in a basket. She is starting to look very dirty. Gotta wash her really soon.




















Here are some pics of the kids. Boy, are they growing fast. I went along with them for their Autumn Festival gathering in their school. Freaking hot and tiring ok. So regret it. Here they are eating before the event. I had no choice but to eat that in their school, cause that is all they sold. Bleah.... They had their own dinner brought by my mum.















Getting restless while the performance was going on. I was rolling my eyes all evening. Hehe.





























Colouring contest. That's her coloring her pic. I had to tell her what to colour n such. Faint. And she coloured so lightly. Told her to colour harder la. Can't see and not nice.





























And finally after long long wait. It was time to carry the lanterns. Yippeee!!!! I was near fainting from the heat by then. If you all remembered it was super hot then.





















































Super engrossed with his latern or shall I say mine. They are all carrying my lanterns. I wonder why they don't carry their own lanterns. And man, just look at "A" dad's bike. There are little piglet baskets hanging from the back. Ahahaahahaa....simply hilarious. He had the singapore flag up too when its National day. But piglet baskets is just overdoing it. Wahaahaahaaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home