Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unveiling

Going for a short holiday with "A" next month. Booked the tickets already. Looking forward to food galore. ;-P

Mmmm....back to the photos. Here's "A" giving me my bouquet. Acting cute as usual. ;-)














Lifting the veil of the bride. Bride is acting shy la hor.








































Finally we get to move on.














Here we are serving tea to my parents before we leave the house. If not, it didn't seem right that he snatch the bride without acknowledging the parents first right?














My dad praying over us and giving us blessings before we set off.















One last word of advice: My daughter is now in your hands. Do a good job alright?

Wahahahahaha.....














Picture with my family.














Picture with my Jie mei's.














Leaving my house for his place. Don't we look happy?




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home