Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hard Gay

I have been watching his hilarious escapades on Youtube. Yeah, I know its a little lame and low class but he makes me laugh. Super gross right. Enjoy it. It spurns laughter and that's good right.

He basically goes round Tokyo trying to help people and such. But he adds a touch of amusement to it. I have uploaded a few of the episodes. There's more on Youtube. Go watch if you are bored. Don't take it seriously lah. Its suppose to be funny.


Hard Gay and Ramen shop



Hard Gay and Social Improvement



Hard Gay and Yahoo





Hard Gay and Tomy


3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Cª+he®iNe said...

u know what?
i was so crazy about this Hard Gay fella, my bestie bought the Tomy toy all the way from Japan for my birthday last year!

we should play it together.
rather lame, i know.
but well.. we like!

 
At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why he call himself hard gay?

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

No idea why he calls himself that. hehe....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home