Saturday, March 08, 2008

Its a boy!

I am expecting a little baby boy. I would prefer a girl but well its still a gift from God. Maybe the next one. ;-) I can feel him moving and kicking inside me. It feels weird the first few times but its still an awesome feeling that there's a life inside of me. "A" and I have discussed it and think we would be going for natural birth without the epidural. I am a little worried about the pain and all. But I guess it would be worth it. Every mother has gone through it. I am sure I can take it. Trying to think positive la although I am scared as hell. ;-P

There are worries now and then and nightmares too when "A" comes home and tells me stories from his friends about their wives giving birth. I remember the same night he came home and told me about the labour stretching for over 10 hours. That same night I had a nightmare about myself going into labour. Scary. Here I was not sure of how to control the labour pains with the breathing exercises and the nurse telling me that its not yet time. Super duper scary. I was thinking to myself, my baby is way before time, it can't come out yet. Nooooooo!!!

Other than the worries, I feel excited as the feeling is so new. Being a mum and all. Starting to have some difficulties sleeping cause of the weight on my front. Not very comfortable but what to do. It will get worse. Hehe....

Still crossing my fingers about the short holiday. Might be able to go. ;-)

Oh, and did I mention that we got our flat. Luckily it was the unit we wanted though on a slightly lower floor. 6th floor still ok. Now we just have to wait 5 yrs for it. Hahaha..... Build to order flats sure take a long time. ;-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home