Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Food poisoning

Had a good dinner last night at Majestic Restaurant located at New Majestic Hotel. Food was terrific. Went there for dinner to celebrate Jea's birthday. ;-) But I think the prawn was spoilt. Not the wasabi prawns but the big prawn that came in my set meal. Woke up at 2plus in the morning cause I was feeling very queasy. At first I thought that I was hungry but I quickly dismissed the idea as the nausea was quite bad. Headed for the kitchen to sit and wait in case I needed to puke, I was near the toilet. Within minutes, I puked my guts out. Mmmm... I must say its horrible to puke that badly when I am so advanced in my pregnancy. The horrendous pressure. Poor baby Mathias. My eyes were all puffy. But at least I was feeling better. Lucky for me, everything came out at the first puke. Was able to head back to rest after that. "A" was worried and asked if I wanted to see a doc. But since it was only once, its safe I reckon. Not too much water loss from body. So told him not to bother going to a doc. Lucky la.... food poisoning sucks. ;-(

Little Mathias spent the remainder of the night doing somersaults in my tummy. Think he was affected hence no sleep for him. I caught a few winks myself but woke with a very sore throat. Has subsided much now. Heez..... Remind myself to be more observant with what I eat. I roughly knew the prawns were not fresh. Shouldn't have eaten it. Bleah.... Lesson learnt the hard way. Hehe....

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM , Blogger Cª+he®iNe said...

u've got a name for ur boy.

and u know something?
my friend's child is due in 2 weeks and the boy's name is...

yep, u've guessed it.

Matthias
(slightly different spelling though)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home