Wednesday, November 19, 2008

update















Its been a long while since I last posted online. Been busy with Mathias and playing my PSP. He is growing well. Over 7 kg already. Got sick a couple of weeks ago too. First was vomiting then the running nose. All's good now. Just some leftover phlegm. He is so cute. Am enjoying my time with him although it can get pretty tiring. Especially when he gets sick. I'll have to sit up almost all night with him as he would have trouble sleeping. ;-) Something every parent have to do.

He is already in his 4th month. Things are falling into a similar pattern each day. Getting used to it.

Oh for those of you who wonder, yes I am not working already. I want to be here full time for Mathias. The years are going to fly by before I know it so therefore I wanna make full use of the time to bond with him and give him my undivided attention. Being here with him is more important as most children with a parent at home with them tend to be better behaved and smarter too. Hehe....

Anyways, will post up his pictures soon. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha that is super great wha paing i wiah my mum is more like u lei -,-

jacin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home