Monday, October 19, 2009

New med n new friends

Mathias has been given new medicine on top of his sedative. Its Diazepam. He will start on it tonight. At the same time, an oxygen machine has also moved in with him. Hehe. Hope I don't have to use it. Its only if he sounds like he has trouble breathing. That's a scary thought. He has been well behaved this past 2 days after his spasms on friday night which lasted till saturday afternoon. Looking tired though.

Guess will see how the new medicine goes. Keeping my fingers crossed that it works. ;-)

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Yin May said...

did the doc say what numbers are considered low?

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger mybabybunny said...

Nope. No monitor for him. I am to place him on the oxygen machine if I don't hear him breathing at night or if he turns pale or blue.

So far its been ok the past 2 nights. I get very paranoid and keep waking up to hear his breathing. But he is doing well. Thank God for that.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Yin May said...

we've found that sometimes we have to insist and take the initiative with what we want for Vera.

btw, can you email me your contact? I've some links to share with you. you can find my email under my profile. May

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home