Thursday, August 20, 2009

my precious

Some shots taken recently. Baby n daddy bonding together.
















Someone demanding to sleep on me. Was making so much noise before that cause he wanted to sleep on me.
















Daddy doing the feeding for a change.

















A Carls Junior burger is as big as my face, Mathias says.

















Went to East Coast for a walk. Someone enjoyed it so much. Nice and breezy.








































Posing for me. ;-)





















I am the King, he says. All bow before me!!!






















Looking a litte grumpy after milk.





















At Ma's new house. We celebrated "A" birthday too.





















































Mathias sleeping contentedly while we talked.

Looking cute. One of the few times he smiled that we managed to catch. He has been smiling a little bit more these days.









































Someone's new teeth. I am not a toothless tiger anymore. "ROAR"






















Me and baby.






















Look at how he sleeps!























While having fever. Still as inquisitive as usual.



































Will be going for a short holiday to Melaka again next weekend. Looking forward to it.

Went to see Dr Lai last week. Thought about what she asked and have decided that when the end comes. I will want Mathias to be warded for the doctor's to do all that they can. Only if they tell me that there is really nothing more to be done then I will bring him home. I want to do my best for him or I think I will regret it after. The other option was to let him be comfortable at home. As there really is nothing much to do except maybe prolong it. But for me, I think I just want to be sure I have exhausted every possible means before we just let him go. I do not want to look back and wonder if what I did was the best for him. I guess I have come to some sort of peace with this decision.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Yin May said...

i'm glad to see you're enjoying Mathias to the fullest! nice park photo...we aim to bring Vera to all the parks in Singapore and take a photo...

pix of daddy feeding brings back many memories!

http://mylittlevera.blogspot.com/2008/10/daddy-still-sick.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home